Berry-Glazed Beef Crostini
Elevate your next party or event with our Berry-Glazed Beef Crostini recipe. These delectable bites, made with Smucker's® Triple Berry Fruit Spread, are the ultimate appetizer or snack. Irresistibly delicious, these crostini are sure to be the star of your next gathering!
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/4-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 8 ounces very thinly sliced deli-style roast beef
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Natural Triple Berry Fruit Spread or any other Smucker's® Natural Fruit Spread
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 400°F. Place bread slices on baking sheet in single layer. Brush top side of slices with oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Step 2
BAKE 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheet.
- Step 3
STIR cream cheese and horseradish in small bowl until blended. Spread on top of crostini.
- Step 4
TEAR roast beef into strips. Arrange on top of cheese spread. Stir fruit spread and vinegar in small bowl until blended. Top each crostini with about 1/2 teaspoon fruit spread mixture. Sprinkle with thyme.