Chipotle Orange Glazed Ham Kabobs
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade (1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder or chili powder
- 40 toothpicks
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 fully-cooked 3/4-inch thick ham slice (about 3/4 lb.) cut into 40 cubes
- 2 (8 oz.) cans whole water chestnuts drained, cut 20 in half
- 20 Maraschino cherries drained, cut in half
- Step 1
COMBINE marmalade, mustard, lemon juice, cumin and chipotle powder in saucepan. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Divide glaze between two 9-inch pie plates.
- Step 2
MAKE kabobs by threading on toothpicks as follows: pineapple chunk, ham cube, water chestnut half and cherry half. Place 20 kabobs in each pie plate with glaze.
- Step 3
MICROWAVE on HIGH for 30 seconds. Turn kabobs over. Microwave another 30 seconds. Repeat in 10 second intervals until kabobs are heated through. Spoon sauce over kabobs. Serve immediately.