Creamy Peanut Butter Marshmallow Dip
Prep Time 25 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Jif® Whips® Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3 tbsps. chopped cocktail peanuts
- 2 medium unpeeled red apples
- 2 medium unpeeled green apples
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice
- Step 1
BEAT cheese cheese, peanut butter, 1/3 cup caramel topping, cinnamon and almond extract in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in marshmallows.
- Step 2
SPOON into serving bowl. Drizzle with remaining 1/3 cup caramel topping. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Step 3
TOSS sliced apples with lemon juice to prevent browning. Serve immediately with dip.