Crostini with Mascarpone, Pistachios and Honey
- 12 slices French bread baguette (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped salted pistachios
- Smucker’s® Beekeeper’s Promise™ Honey
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 400°F. Place bread slices on baking sheet. Brush tops lightly with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Step 2
BAKE 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Step 3
SPREAD a thin layer of cheese on top of each crostini. Sprinkle evenly with pistachios. Drizzle lightly with honey.