Balsamic Strawberry and Pesto Crostini
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/4-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- OR 1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 400°F. Place bread slices on baking sheet in single layer. Brush top side of slices with oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Step 2
BAKE 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheet.
- Step 3
SPREAD cream cheese on crostini. Top each with 1/2 teaspoon pesto.
- Step 4
STIR fruit spread and vinegar in small bowl until blended. Top each crostini with 1/2 teaspoon fruit mixture.