Fruit-Topped Cheese Crostini
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/2-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package (about 5 oz.) garlic & herbs spreadable cheese
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Mosaics Fruit Spread, any variety at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons fresh snipped chives
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 400°F. Place bread slices on baking sheet. Brush tops lightly with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Step 2
BAKE 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Step 3
SPREAD cheese on top of each crostini. Top with about 1 teaspoon fruit spread. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.