Fruity Turkey Burrito
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 multi-grain tortilla
- 1 oz. thin sliced turkey breast (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Squeeze Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 2 tablespoons julienne-cut carrots
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- Step 1
SPRINKLE cheese in 4-inch circle in middle of tortilla. Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds to melt cheese slightly.
- Step 2
PLACE turkey in a strip in middle upper 2/3 of tortilla. Squeeze fruit spread on top of turkey. Sprinkle carrots, then lettuce on top of turkey.
- Step 3
FOLD burrito style: Right side to center covering filling, bottom up, then left side over top to overlap. Serve immediately.
- Step 5
FRUITY PEANUT BUTTER TURKEY BURRITO: Spread 1 tablespoon JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter on the tortilla before the cheese.