- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 cup taco sauce (mild, medium, or hot)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green olives
- 1 (4.5 oz) can diced jalapeños
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Step 1
SAUTE beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally until browned. Drain.
- Step 2
STIR in marmalade, taco sauce, olives, jalapenos and chili powder. Mix well.
- Step 3
STIR in cheese; heat on medium low to melt. Keep warm to serve as dip or on top of chips.