Homemade Grape Jelly Meatballs Appetizer
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 20 Min
- No-stick cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef or meatloaf mixture
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Concord Grape Jelly
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Natural Concord Grape Fruit Spread
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
WHISK egg in medium bowl. Add bread crumbs, onion, milk, salt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Stir until blended. Add crumbled meat, stirring until blended. Shape into 36 (1-inch) meatballs. Place in prepared pan.
- Step 3
BAKE 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Step 4
HEAT jelly and chili sauce in medium saucepan over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly. Add meatballs, stirring gently to coat.