Mini Turkey Appetizer Melts
- 24 Jewish rye party bread slices (12 oz. pkg.)
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- OR 1/3 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Red Raspberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
- 3 slices swiss cheese, cut into quarters
- 1 (8 oz.) package thin sliced smoked turkey breast
- Dijon Mustard
- Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 24 decorative toothpicks, if desired
- Step 1
SET 24 slices of bread on baking sheet. Top half the slices with 1 rounded teaspoon preserves, 1 rounded teaspoon of crumbled bacon, 1/4 slice of cheese and 2 slices of turkey folded separately into quarters. Spread other half of bread with mustard. Pair the bread to make 24 sandwiches.
- Step 2
HEAT large skillet over medium heat. Spray bread slices with no-stick cooking spray. Place sandwiches, sprayed side down, in heated skillet. Cover skillet and brown sandwiches 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown. Spray tops of sandwiches before turning to brown second side.
- Step 3
REMOVE sandwiches from skillet. Allow to rest covered, about 3 minutes. Cut in half diagonally, secure with decorative toothpicks, if desired, and serve warm.