Proscuitto & Mozzarella Bites
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Mosaics Fruit Spread, any variety
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (3 oz.) package very thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 (8 oz.) package bite-size fresh mozzarella balls
- Step 1
WHISK fruit spread and vinegar in small bowl until blended. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Step 2
If using small fresh mozzarella pearls, thread 3 to 4 pearls onto cocktail pick, and then wrap in prosciutto.
- Step 3
CUT or tear prosciutto into long, 1/2-inch wide strips. Separate mozzarella balls. Wrap 1 strip of prosciutto around each ball. Secure with cocktail pick.
- Step 4
SERVE with fruit spread mixture for dipping.