Mini Raspberry-Pistachio Cheese Balls
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time N/A
- 4 ounces cheese cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
- 2/3 cup chopped salted pistachios
- Assorted crackers, sliced apples and sliced pears
- Step 1
BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Step 2
BEAT in cheese and fruit spread until blended.
- Step 3
PLACE pistachios in small bowl. Drop 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture into pistachios. Roll gently until completely coated. Remove from bowl. Repeat to coat remaining cheese balls. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers and sliced fruit.