Safety Wings with Touchdown Dip
Prep Time 12 min
Cook Time 30 Min
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- OR 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 rounded tablespoons onion soup mix
- Step 2
HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine preserves, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Step 3
CUT off tips of wings using a sharp knife and discard. Cut each chicken wing in half at the joint. Place wings in large baking dish. Bake 30 minutes; brush wings with sauce during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Step 5
MIX dip ingredients thoroughly together in bowl. Serve with wings or your favorite vegetables.