Savory Glazed Meatballs
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen prepared, bite-sized meatballs thawed (about 32)
- 1 cup Smucker's® Natural Concord Grape Fruit Spread
- OR 1 cup Smucker's® Concord Grape Jelly
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle chili sauce
- Step 1
WHISK eggs in large bowl. Add bread crumbs, onion, milk, salt, Worcestershire and pepper; mix well. Add crumbled ground beef; mix until combined. Shape into 36 (1-inch) meatballs.
- Step 2
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook meatballs in hot oil, in batches, about 10 minutes or until browned on all sides. Drain on paper towels.
- Step 3
HEAT fruit spread and chili sauce in large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add cooked or thawed frozen meatballs. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are thoroughly heated.
- Step 4
TRANSFER to a chafing dish or slow cooker, if desired. Serve with toothpicks.