Smoky Black Bean-Citrus Salsa
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 oz.) can corn, drained
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Step 1
STIR marmalade, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and garlic salt in large bowl until blended.
- Step 2
STIR in beans, corn, jalapenos, pepper, onion and cilantro until blended.
- Step 3
COVER and chill until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips or as an accompaniment to grilled seafood or meat.