Espresso Mocha Float
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 4 oz. brewed Medaglia d'Oro® Italian Roast Espresso Coffee chilled
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup at room temperature
- 3 ounces cold milk
- 1 scoop coffee mocha ice cream
- 1 scoop dark chocolate ice cream
- Cream soda, chilled
- whipped cream
- Cocoa powder, for garnish
- Step 1
CHILL a tall 16-ounce glass in freezer.
- Step 2
COMBINE chilled espresso, chocolate syrup and milk in chilled glass, stirring until blended. Add scoops of ice cream.
- Step 3
FILL glass with cream soda. Stir. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with dusting of cocoa powder. Serve with straw and long-handled spoon.