Icy Chocolate Covered Cherries Coffee
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup brewed Café Bustelo® Espresso Coffee
- OR 1/4 cup brewed Pilon® Espresso Coffee
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 3 tablespoons cherry flavored syrup*
- whipped cream
- Maraschino cherry
- Step 1
FILL blender container with ice up to 2-cup line. Add espresso, chocolate syrup and cherry syrup.
- Step 2
* A variety of flavored syrups that enhance coffee drinks are available in supermarket coffee aisles, specialty coffee houses, gourmet food stores and online.
- Step 3
PROCESS 15 to 30 seconds until thick and slushy. Pour into 12-ounce glass.
- Step 4
GARNISH with whipped cream and cherry. Serve immediately.