Apple Sausage Patties
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 15 Min
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage crumbled fine
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Pinch Ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Apple Jelly
- OR 1/2 cup Smucker's® Cider Apple Butter
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Step 1
MIX all ingredients in large bowl. Divide mixture into 16 (1 1/2 x 2-inch) balls and flatten each into a 1/3-inch-thick patty.
- Step 2
HEAT large frying pan over moderate heat; coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 3
COOK patties in batches, 3 to 4 minutes each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from pan; drain on paper towels. Serve hot.