Crispy Breakfast Quesadilla
- Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7-inch) flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup regular or Southwestern flavored pasteurized refrigerated egg product, well shaken
- 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese
- 1 slice ready-to-serve bacon broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Apricot Preserves
- OR 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade
- Step 1
SPRAY a small skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Place over medium heat; add egg mixture, cooking without stirring until edges begin to set. Gently turn eggs to scramble; cook until eggs are set.
- Step 2
HEAT a large skillet over medium heat. Coat one side of tortilla with cooking spray; place in pan sprayed side down. Cover half of tortilla with cheese, scrambled egg and bacon. Cook until lightly golden brown. Remove quesadilla to a serving plate. Spread preserves or jelly over other half of tortilla. Fold in half; serve warm.