Fresh Fruit Pitas with Choco-Berry Sauce
- 1 cup cold reduced fat milk
- 1 (4 serving size) pkg. instant sugar free chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream or yogurt
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 8 mini sized whole wheat pita pockets
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit like banana, pineapple, cantaloupe, strawberries and grapes
- Step 1
MIX milk and pudding with mixer for 2 minutes; stir in sour cream and preserves, mixing until well combined.
- Step 2
CUT opening across top of pita. Fill with 1/2 cup fruit and dollop with 1/4 cup sauce; serve immediately.