- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons Sugar divided
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (17.3 oz.) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed according to package instructions
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Natural Blueberry Fruit Spread
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 2 to 4 teaspoons Lemon juice
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 400°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Step 2
STIR cream cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar and lemon zest in small bowl until blended.
- Step 3
SPRINKLE flour on work surface. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on top of flour. Roll into a 12-inch square. Brush with half the butter. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Cut the pastry sheet into 6 equal strips. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet, butter and sugar.
- Step 4
LIFT 1 pastry strip and twist ends in opposite directions until completely twisted. Hold one end of strip on baking sheet, coiling the dough loosely around that center point to create a spiral shape, about 4 inches in diameter. Tuck outside end of spiral under the bottom of the pastry, pressing gently to seal. Repeat with the remaining pastry strips to shape a total of 12 pastries, six on each baking sheet.
- Step 5
SPOON 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto center of each pastry. Top with 1 teaspoon fruit spread and 1 teaspoon almonds.
- Step 6
BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes.
- Step 7
PLACE powdered sugar in small bowl. Whisk in lemon juice, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over pastries.