Peach Melba Oatmeal
- 3 cups Water
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 cup chopped peaches (about 16 to 18 frozen peach slices, thawed)
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
- Step 1
HEAT water over high heat to boil. Stir in oats and salt. Reduce heat to medium. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thick. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Step 2
MELT butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add peaches. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until fork tender. Place fruit spread in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Step 3
DIVIDE oatmeal into 4 bowls. Pour 1 tablespoon or desired amount of milk over oatmeal. Spoon 1/4 of peaches over each serving. Top each with 1/4 of fruit spread. Serve immediately.
- Step 5
STEEL-CUT OATS: Prepare 4 servings of steel-cut oats according to package directions instead of the old-fashioned oats in step 1. Continue as directed above.