Strawberry-Banana Oat Bran Pancakes
- 1 cup oat bran hot cereal, uncooked
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar and sucralose blend for baking
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 1 large egg
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Smucker's® Sugar Free Breakfast Syrup
- Step 1
COMBINE oat bran, flour, baking powder, sweetener and salt in medium bowl. Mash two bananas in separate bowl; combine with milk, preserves and egg. Add egg mixture to flour mixture, stirring until ingredients are just combined.
- Step 2
HEAT griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Spray surface with no-stick cooking spray. Pour scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot surface. Cook until bubbly; turn and cook remaining side until golden brown. Serve pancakes topped with sugar free breakfast syrup, if desired.