Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfaits
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Flavored Topping divided
- 1 (6 oz.) container vanilla Greek yogurt divided
- 6 tablespoons granola without raisins divided
- 1 medium banana cut into 1/4-inch slices, divided
- 3 large strawberries, chopped to make 1/2 cup, divided
- Step 1
PLACE 2 teaspoons topping in bottom of 2 parfait or tall sundae glasses.
- Step 2
LAYER in following order 2 times in each glass: 2 tablespoons yogurt, 1 teaspoon topping, 1 tablespoon granola, 3 or 4 banana slices, 1 tablespoon strawberries. For the third layer, use 2 tablespoons yogurt, 1 teaspoon topping, 1 tablespoon granola, remaining strawberries and one banana slice. Serve immediately.