Trail Mix Bars
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/2 cup dry roasted sunflower kernels
- 1 cup Honey
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Smucker's® Natural Chunky Peanut Butter stirred
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1
COAT 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
COMBINE cereals, raisins and sunflower seeds in large bowl.
- Step 3
COMBINE honey and sugar in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, about 3 to 5 minutes. Boil 1 minute.
- Step 4
ADD peanut butter and vanilla; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; mix well. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Cool completely. Cut into bars.