Apricot Pecan Ice Cream Cups
- 2/3 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs (12 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Apricot Preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups no sugar added butter pecan ice cream slightly softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar free whipped topping thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Step 1
PLACE paper baking cups in 6 muffin cups. Combine crumbs and butter until moistened. Press about 2 tablespoons into each baking cup.
- Step 2
STIR together preserves and almond extract. Spoon 1 tablespoon into each cup. Top with small scoop of ice cream. Put whipped topping in pastry bag. Swirl about 2 tablespoons whipped topping on each cup. Garnish with chopped pecans and 1/2 teaspoon preserves. Freeze 3 hours or overnight.
- Step 3
LET stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving.