Banana Butterscotch Sundaes
- 4 slices banana bread, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Hot Butterscotch Flavored Topping
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced
- Dash ground cinnamon, plus additional for garnish
- 1 (1.5 to 1.75 qts.) caramel praline pecan or butter pecan ice cream
- 1/3 cup glazed pecans, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- whipped cream
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems, drained
- Step 1
CUT two rounds from each slice of bread using 2 1/4-inch round cutter. Overlap 2 rounds in bottom of each of 4 (1-cup) dessert dishes.
- Step 2
HEAT topping, bananas and cinnamon in small skillet over medium heat until bananas are warmed and sauce begins to bubble.
- Step 3
PLACE 2 scoops of ice cream in each dish. Spoon banana mixture evenly over ice cream. Sprinkle with nuts. Top with whipped cream and cherries. Sprinkle with cinnamon and additional nuts, if desired.