Berry Cheesecake Bars
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons light margarine softened
- 2 (8 oz.) packages reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Seedless Blackberry Jam
- OR 1 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Seedless Strawberry Jam
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- Step 2
MIX together graham cracker crumbs and margarine with fork until moistened. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Step 3
BEAT cream cheese until smooth using mixer. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and flour. Mix well. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Step 4
STIR jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect.
- Step 5
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill.