Berry Patch Parfait
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- OR 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves with Truvia
- 2 (6 oz.) containers vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat granola cereal
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- Step 1
COMBINE preserves and yogurt in bowl, mixing until well combined.
- Step 2
LAYER two 8-ounce parfait glasses as follows: 1/4 cup granola, 1/4 cup berries, 1/4 cup granola, 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture, 1/4 cup berries.
- Step 3
GARNISH with remaining yogurt mixture and a whole strawberry.