Black-Bottom Banana Cream Pie
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen whipped topping thawed
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) deep-dish pastry pie shell baked and cooled
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Banana Curd
- 2 bananas sliced and divided
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Chocolate shavings
- Frozen whipped topping thawed
- Step 1
PLACE whipped topping and chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Spread over bottom of pie crust. Place in freezer 15 to 30 minutes or until firm.
- Step 2
BEAT cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in banana curd. Remove pie shell from freezer. Place 3/4 of banana slices over crust. Spread banana curd mixture over slices. Chill in freezer until firm (about 2 to 3 hours).
- Step 3
GARNISH with remaining 1/4 banana slices, and chocolate syrup, chocolate shavings or whipped topping, if desired.