Black Forest Mocha Cappuccino
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cherry flavored syrup*
- 1/4 cup fresh brewed Pilon® Espresso Coffee
- OR 1/4 cup fresh brewed Café Bustelo® Espresso Coffee
- unsweetened cocoa powder for garnish
- Step 1
POUR milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Beat hot milk with electric mixer, increasing speed as milk begins to thicken. Continue beating until foam doubles. Steamed milk will settle to the bottom. Foamed milk will rise to the top.
- Step 2
*A variety of flavored syrups that enhance coffee drinks are available in supermarket coffee aisles, specialty coffee houses, gourmet food stores and online.
- Step 3
POUR chocolate and cherry syrups into standard-size coffee cup. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to warm syrups. Stir in hot coffee.
- Step 4
ADD 1/4 cup steamed milk. Spoon on foamed milk to brim of cup. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve immediately.