Blackberry Lemon Crumb Bars
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Seedless Blackberry Jam
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
COMBINE flour, oats, brown sugar, butter, walnuts lemon juice, lemon peel and salt in large bowl. Beat with mixer on medium speed until evenly blended and crumbly. Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining oat mixture firmly in bottom of prepared pan.
- Step 3
BAKE 10 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes. Spoon jam evenly over crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle evenly with reserved crumb mixture.
- Step 4
BAKE an additional 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars.