Creamy Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 2/3 cups Graham cracker crumbs (9 to 10 whole crackers)
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream divided
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Smucker's® Blueberry Preserves divided
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- Step 1
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, oats and brown sugar in medium bowl. Stir in melted butter with a fork until evenly moistened. Press into bottom of 8-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate to form a crust.
- Step 2
BEAT 1 cup cream and sugar in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Step 3
COMBINE hot water and gelatin in small cup. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Step 4
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add whipped cream mixture, 3/4 cup preserves, lemon juice, lemon zest and gelatin mixture, beating until evenly blended. Spread evenly over crust. Cover and chill until set, about 2 hours. Remove sides of springform pan.
- Step 5
STIR remaining 1/4 cup preserves in medium bowl to loosen. Add blueberries; stir gently to coat. Spoon over top of cheesecake.
- Step 6
BEAT remaining 1/2 cup cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Place in resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bottom of bag. Pipe whipped cream around outside edge of cheesecake.