Brownie Mint Sundae Squares
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) pkg. (18.4 oz) package chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsps. peppermint extract
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- Step 1
PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in walnuts.
- Step 2
BAKE in 9 x 13-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Step 3
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired, in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips. Spoon over brownie layer; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Serve with hot fudge topping, if desired.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.