Caramel Banana Cream Pie
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping divided
- 1 (4 serving size) package vanilla cook and serve pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted*
- Step 1
WHISK milk and corn starch in medium saucepan until corn starch is dissolved. Whisk in 2/3 cup caramel topping, pudding mix and cinnamon until blended. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla and bananas.
- Step 2
*To toast walnuts: Place walnuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Step 3
SPREAD in pie crust. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Chill, uncovered, 2 hours or until set.
- Step 4
SPREAD whipped topping over pie. Sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle with remaining topping.