Caramel Oatmeal Baked Apples
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 45 Min
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 large (2lbs.) baking apples
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
CORE apples; cut thin slice off bottom of apple to stabilize in prepared pan, if necessary. Combine cinnamon, nutmeg, oats, raisins and butter in small bowl until well mixed. Stuff apples with mixture; cover pan with foil.
- Step 3
BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until apples are tender. Drizzle apples with caramel sauce; serve warm.