Caramel Pumpkin Brownie Trifle
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package (18.4 oz) package chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant butterscotch pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 (12 oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 6 (1.4 oz.) bars milk chocolate toffee, crushed divided
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Caramel Flavored Topping divided
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Butterscotch Flavored Topping divided
- Step 1
PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Step 2
WHISK pudding mix, evaporated milk, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl until blended. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping and 2 tablespoons crushed toffee for garnish. Stir remaining whipped topping and toffee bars into pumpkin mixture.
- Step 3
CRUMBLE half of brownies into bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish or large glass bowl. Top with half of pumpkin mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon caramel and 1 tablespoon butterscotch topping into separate small heavy-duty resealable plastic bags. Reserve for garnish. Heat remaining caramel topping according to label directions. Spoon half of jar over pumpkin filling in trifle dish. Top with half of jar of butterscotch topping. Crumble remaining brownies over toppings. Top with remaining pumpkin mixture.
- Step 4
SPOON reserved whipped topping on top of trifle. Sprinkle with reserved toffee. Microwave bags of caramel and butterscotch toppings on HIGH 7 to 10 seconds. Cut a small corner off bags. Drizzle over trifle. Chill 6 hours or overnight.