Caramel Swirled Cheesecake
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping divided
- OR 1 cup Smucker's® Butterscotch Flavored Topping divided
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Step 1
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Set aside 1 cup whipped topping. Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Add 1/4 cup caramel topping to mixture and mix thoroughly. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared crust.
- Step 2
If desired, spread a thin layer of caramel topping on the crust before spooning in the filling.
- Step 3
CUT, with a knife, 3 deep "s" shaped channels in the cream mixture and fill each channel with caramel topping. Cut 2 more channels in the opposite direction to swirl the filling and create a marble effect.
- Step 4
SPREAD reserved whipped topping evenly on top. Drizzle top of pie with additional caramel topping. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.