Citrus Cream Cannoli
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Simply Fruit Orange Marmalade Spreadable Fruit
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese, drained
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh orange peel
- 12 to 18 cannoli shells, purchased
- Mini chocolate chips or candy bits
- Additional powdered sugar
- Step 1
COMBINE marmalade, ricotta, powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and orange peel in medium bowl. Spoon mixture into a pastry bag without a tip or into a resealable plastic bag, then cut one corner off. Pipe into shells.
- Step 2
Cannoli shells are available in your grocer's bakery, cookie aisle or at Italian specialty shops.
- Step 3
CHILL at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours. Garnish with mini chocolate chips or candy bits. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.