Coffeehouse Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 4 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsps. Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 1/2 cup vanilla caramel powdered coffee creamer
- Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 300°F. Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl with a fork. Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Step 2
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium until fluffy. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Add eggs, flour and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Divide cream cheese mixture in half. Stir instant espresso into one half of the mixture until dissolved. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle powdered creamer over the other half of mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour creamer mixture gently over espresso mixture.
- Step 3
BAKE 70 to 80 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Cool. Chill 3 hours. Remove from pan. Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel syrup.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.