Creamy Lemon-Berry Gelatin Dessert
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 10 Min
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cherry gelatin
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 cup Smucker's® Natural Blackberry Fruit Spread
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (3 oz.) packages lemon gelatin
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries or blueberries
- Mint leaves for garnish, if desired
- Step 1
COMBINE cherry gelatin and 3/4 cup boiling water in medium bowl. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in preserves. Coat 6-cup ring mold with no-stick cooking spray. Pour gelatin mixture into mold. Chill 30 minutes.
- Step 2
COMBINE lemon gelatin and 1 cup boiling water in large bowl. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add sweetened condensed milk and sour cream. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Gently pour over chilled berry layer in mold. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Unmold onto serving platter.
- Step 3
FILL center of mold with berries. Garnish with remaining berries and mint leaves, if desired.