Creamy Lemon Pie
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsps. sweetened lemonade flavor drink mix
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- Smucker's® Peach Preserves
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat sour cream, sweetened condensed milk and lemonade mix in medium bowl with an electric mixer until blended. Pour into crumb crust.
- Step 2
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool thoroughly. Chill 2 hours. Garnish with preserves and serve.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.