Double Peanut Butter Fudge Pie
- PEANUT BUTTER CRUST
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsps. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping
- 3 tbsps. Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- Step 1
For Crust: COAT 9-inch pie plate with butter no-stick cooking spray. Stir together peanut butter and corn syrup. Add cereal. Mix until evenly coated. Press onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate. Spread 1/2 cup hot fudge topping in bottom of crust. Chill 30 minutes.
- Step 2
For Filling: BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust, spreading evenly.
- Step 3
PLACE 3 tablespoons hot fudge topping into corner of resealable plastic bag. Knead. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of pie. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Step 4
To freeze overnight, cover and freeze. Thaw at room temperature 40 to 45 minutes before serving.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.