English Toffee Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. English toffee bits
- 2 tsps. all-purpose flour
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 325°F. Stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- Step 2
BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Step 3
STIR English toffee bits and flour in medium bowl to coat toffee bits. Stir 1 cup into cheesecake mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle remaining English toffee bits evenly over cheesecake.
- Step 4
BAKE 60 minutes or until almost set in center. Cool on wire rack 1 hour. Chill several hours or overnight. Drizzle individual servings with caramel topping. Sprinkle lightly with milk chocolate toffee bits, if desired.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.