Fresh Fruit Cream Cheese Pie
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- OR 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust, baked
- Fresh fruit (blueberries, strawberries, bananas*)
- Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- Step 1
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into baked pie crust.
- Step 2
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Arrange fruit on top of pie. If coating berries, stir jam or jelly until smooth. Brush berries with jam and serve.
- Step 3
*If using bananas, dip in lemon juice before placing on pie to keep them from turning brown. Do not coat with jam.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.