Frozen Chocolate Banana Dessert
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time N/A
Servings 8 to 10
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 30 wafers)
- 3 tbsps. sugar
- 3 tbsps. butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Step 1
LINE 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over sides of pan. Spray generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
COMBINE cookie crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
- Step 3
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, fudge topping and bananas with electric mixer on medium speed in large bowl until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Step 4
POUR into prepared pan; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. To serve, remove from pan; peel off foil. Garnish as desired. Slice to serve.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.