Frozen Chocolate Cookie Pie
Prep Time 25 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 tsps. vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (12 cookies)
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy whipped topping)
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb pie crust
- Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
- Chopped nuts
- Step 1
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl. Fold in cookies and whipped cream. Pour into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Step 2
SCOOP ice cream into prepared crust. Drizzle with topping. Garnish with nuts.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.