Frozen Fruit Swirled Cheesecake Pops
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Greek-style vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Smucker’s® Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- OR 1/4 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 (3 to 4 oz.) disposable plastic cups
- 12 food-safe wooden craft sticks
- Step 1
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and yogurt in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- Step 2
DIVIDE mixture evenly into cups. Swirl 1 teaspoon fruit spread into each cup. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Divide evenly into each cup, pressing gently into cheesecake mixture. Insert wooden sticks into center of each.
- Step 3
FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Remove from molds or plastic cups before serving.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.