Frozen Lemon Delight with Raspberry Sauce
- 12 ladyfingers, split in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsps. grated lemon peel
- 3 to 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 2 tbsps. orange juice
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries
- Step 1
LINE bottom and sides of 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil, extending foil 1-inch beyond edges of pan. Vertically arrange 18 ladyfinger halves to line all four sides on pan.
- Step 2
WHIP cream in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until stiff. Combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, lemon peel and food coloring, if desired, in large bowl; mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Carefully pour into center of prepared pan. Cover filling with remaining 6 ladyfinger halves.
- Step 3
COVER and freeze 4 hours. Just before serving, invert onto serving plate; remove foil. Let stand 5 minutes. Microwave jam and orange juice in medium microwave-safe bowl 30 seconds; stir. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon over loaf.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.