Fruit and Granola Parfaits with Maple Mousse
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 1 (1 oz.) package sugar free vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Breakfast Syrup
- 1 cup sugar free whipped topping, thawed, plus additional for garnish
- 1 1/3 cups low-fat granola cereal
- 1 1/3 cups fresh mixed berries
- fresh mint leaves
- Step 1
WHISK together milk and pudding mix in medium bowl until well combined; add breakfast syrup. Stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Step 2
LAYER four 8-ounce parfait glasses as follows: 1/3 cup granola, 1/3 cup maple mousse, 1/3 cup berries; garnish with dollop of remaining maple mousse and mint leaf.